This list is used for communications about upcoming bulk orders from SIP Scootershop or Scooter Center in Germany.
The process for ordering when an upcoming order is announced:
Please note that your order will have GST added to the part prices.
- Visit the relevant shop site and get the part/article numbers of the items you want.
- Email email@example.com with the list of item names, part/article number, and how many of each item you want. If you need the item/s by a specific date please advise in the email. Include your full name, address for delivery of parts, billing address if different, phone number.
- You will then receive a quotation (GST) by email with a quoted price for parts, and shipping costs from Germany to New Zealand. Payment of this amount is required before the order will proceed. It is your responsibility to carefully check the parts listed are what you want.
- When the shipment arrives in New Zealand a final GST invoice will be issued with your initial payment allocated, and New Zealand shipping costs added. This may result in a small refund to you, or a small extra payment required. We will do our best to keep the final amount as close to the quotation as possible.
- Your items will be shipped to your address as quickly as possible.
* indicates required